Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Toilet Water

So today I was stretching on the floor. I was laying on my stomache and all of a sudden a felt a splash of water on my head as well as heard it on the floor. I looked up and Jamie had an empty cup in her hands. At first I thought "no big deal just water, easy to clean up". Then I started to put two and two together. The only place that was low enough for her to get the water was the TOILET! Sure enough her hands were wet, the cup was wet and the toilet seat was wet. YUCK!! Actually I couldn't stop laughing, she is so hilarious!

2 comments:

Jake and RaNette Free said...

Ah no... she didn't! Gross. I guess that are worse things you see as a mother than toilet water, right?

annasibb said...

Yes that is true. Tonight she pooped on the floor before I could catch her to put her diaper on after bath! YUCK!!!