Sunday, July 18, 2010
Silly!
So David thought it would be cool to put his sweat band on Jamies head (don't worry it was washed :) ) Of course she loved it and had to stare at herself in the mirror for five minutes. I think she looked like a tennis player. She also carried around his racket balls in a bucket for half the evening. Silly girl, and silly Daddy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha - I especially like how well it matches the dress. As long as she feels pretty nothing else matters. :) She is a cute little stink :)
Isnt she though! Thanks for looking and commenting.
hello hello.I know I ask you practically every day, but here we go again ---
I need your address and phone number so I can speak with that friend of mine named Anna :)
Post a Comment