Saturday, October 17, 2009

HEY ALL YOU MOMS!!!

You need to check out this great website! Always fun giveaways and always fun sites to go to. From Jewelery to diaper cakes. All sorts of crafty stuff.
GO SEE!
Click on the logo below or go to http://www.dangginagives.blogspot.com/




I am doing a give away on the ~Dang Gina~ Website starting October 28th! Just leave a comment and you could win two pair of my baby socks (Sweet Feet! See below)


ALSO - I wanted to let you know that I have a blog set up where you can see some of the socks that I make. (Let me know if there is something you want - I will cut you a deal if you mention that you saw them on this blog!) I can't wait to spoil your little girls!
Click on the logo below or go to: www.sweetfeetsocks.blogspot.com





Happy Posting! And good luck in the crazy world of Mommies!

No comments: