So this weekend Jamie was spoiled rotten by her aunts. If they don't slow down with the presents there will not be anything left to give her for Christmas! :) One aunt bought her a beautiful dress, and three pairs of shoes! Along with that she also recieved a princess phone and princess keys. When we got home her other Aunt presented her with a princess chair. We have been looking for one for a long time. Jamie loves chairs and now she has one her own size! She loves it so much she had to mark it as hers by peeing on it! I let her run around with out a diaper last night after bath for a few minutes. Her bum has a rash and needed some air. So I was going to get the diaper and I come back in and she is straddling the chair leaking all over the tags and the corner! What a silly mommy for letting her run around with out a diaper! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Abram has a chair just like this but it is has a "Cars" theme. I'm glad that you guys found a place in Lovell. You'll have to post some pictures or email me or something.
Post a Comment