
Forgive me - I am posting about another give away. I just think these are really practical and really cute. They are called Bummas. All you have to do is a leave a comment at www.dangginagives.blogspot.com and you are entered to win a set!
We are the Sibbett Family! David and I met at Northwest college 7 years ago. We were married in July of 2004. We have a beautiful daughter named Jamie who joined our family in July of 2008. We are now living in Laramie Wyoming where David is working on his Masters in Councelor Education.
2 comments:
Those are pretty cool. I signed up! Hey way to post on my blog and then steal the entry for it stinker! :) On the other hand I would have never known about it if you didn't post it! Way to be! :)
Ha Ha Ha. I am lame! I don't want to post on my own blog for the baby stuff cuz then everyone asks me if I am pregnant! I figured the MommyTales blog is the perfect place. HEY, if I can get FREE stuff I might as well right? hahaha, even if I have to give it away because I don't have kids! There is another one for a stroller coming up. I hope you don't mind if I post it too. They are really cute.
Post a Comment